Adverttu is a recently VC-backed decentralized car-advertisement solution provider. The company aim is to act as an online platform between organisations, daily car drivers & wrap suppliers.
Our start-up enables companies and organisations to raise brand awareness on local and regional levels, while at the same time providing an income stream for private car owners & a solid client base for local wrapping companies.
Adverttu utilizes motorist’s vehicles to bring companies’ message to a local community in a coherent and eye-catching way.
Adverttu" ambition is to become a major advertising medium by creating an autonomous platform for outdoor advertising without owning any media assets.
Adverttu is looking to recruit a creative UI and UX Designer to join our product team and help us create innovative and user-centric experiences in a fast-paced, agile startup environment. You will need to have the following attributes:
• Always be on top of your game!
• Appreciate and have an eye for good design
• Be familiar and have experience with iterative design
• Great problem-solving skills
• Have a very good understanding of the Human-Centric and Interaction Design principles and workflow
• Have a top-notch experience with industry-standard tools
• Be Up-to-date with the latest trends and methodologies
• Have a good portfolio showcasing previous projects
• Last but not least: be friendly, full of energy and have a positive attitude!
• Conduct User Research and gather user data through various channels (E.g. User Interview, Surveys, Analytics tools)
• Create User Personas and Journey Maps based on the research data
• Providing wireframes and prototypes for different user scenarios in an iterative fashion
• Be able to run UX Tests using different testing methods (E.g. A/B Testing, Usability Testing, Beta Testing, Surveys)
• Produce clean, sleek, and trendy hand-off deliverables
• Find solutions for current problems or create new experiences from scratch
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Previous Experience with Startups and/or working in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in industry-standard tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InVision Studio, Slack, Miro/Mural, Analytics Tools (E.g. Mixpanel, Firebase, Google Analytics), etc…
• Great communication skills
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS is a plus
• Undergraduate design degree preferred but not mandatory
• Become one of the company’s founding employees from the ground up
• £30K PA + Quarterly performance bonuses
• Receive EMI options as you hit your milestones
• Potential for relocation (upon desire & request) as we grow
• Office snacks, drinks, beers & days out;
• An excellent reference on your CV
If you believe you can hit the road running from day one please send us your resume with a covering letter that will entice us to interview you!