Grain is on a mission to foster inclusive communication for the modern workforce by making voice & video conversations accessible and useful.
Grain is founded by two brothers, Mike Adams (3X founder- previously MissionU [acquired by WeWork] & Degreed) and Jake Adams (first employee/engineer at Branch [$1B valuation]) and funded by top VCs and Angel Investors.
We are a design-driven, product-led company. We aim to apply good design in everything we do and build.
What would you do as a product designer at Grain?
- Design solutions for our users from problem to idea to implementation
- Help create and maintain our design system
- Regularly talk with users. We strongly believe in prototyping and testing the work we do
- Work with a small group of very talented designers and engineers from Frog, Dropbox, Zynga, Branch, etc
- Relentlessly advocate for the users and their experience in our product in every discussion and every decision
You might be a good fit if you...
- sweat the details. You thoughtfully tackle user problems until the design is smart, good and done.
- give and value feedback. You iteratively collaborate with your team to arrive at the best solution for the user
- can balance creating beautiful, enjoyable UI with speed and urgency
- have a true passion for your craft. We look for people who are palpably passionate about their work
- Experience working with popular design tools. We currently use Sketch and Abstract
- Usher in the future of voice and video collaboration at work, helping teams and individuals to be more transparent and be more productive.
- 100% individual health insurance premium coverage, daily team lunches, and highly collaborative work environment.
- Generous stock incentives