Social media has a destructive impact on mental health, especially among teens.
LOKI"s digital currency allows users to Boost / support friends & express themselves in a new way. Our camera feature allows users to easily capture photos and short video, and the LOKI messenger enables direct chat with old & new friends.
Our mission is to create the most authentic community & enable upward social mobility.
As LOKI"s UI/UX Designer, you will work on the future of our product experience across mobile, web and other devices. You’re a storyteller, editor, and design thinker who knows your audience and can create compelling content that empowers and delights users. Someone who is passionate about developing solutions based off of the insights of real people, has the mastery of their craft to turn these insights into beautifully designed products (both interactions and visuals) and inspires the organization by showing/prototyping what is possible before it is built.
What you’ll do
• Design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
• Write clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, emails, notifications, product tours.
• Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
• Collaborate with our team to deliver elegant, compelling and practical UX solutions.
• Thrive in an environment with quick turn-around time
• Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
• Help define product roadmap by dreaming up new features and ideas
• Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards.
• Have a BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies including writing or editing content for the mobile and web experiences.
• Have experience creating mock-ups, wireframes, redlines and icons
• Understand what it takes to create awesome, people-focused experiences.
• Have communication skills to brainstorm and execute design concepts.
• Have a portfolio features examples of your design work.
• Have empathy for your audience and can anticipate user needs.
• Want to help people by redefining social media.
We have had special guest hosts for music shows including members of The Recording Academy (GRAMMYS), Interscope Records, and more. Join the future of music & TV!
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world communicates.