ThankYouKindly is an early stage VC-backed B2B gifting startup looking for a Product Designer to join our lean, scrappy, and truly delightful team!
What you"ll get to do...
You’ll be leading major feature initiatives for our responsive web app as well as taking on other relevant design-oriented tasks on a daily basis - the medium won"t always be digital. From greeting cards to creative packaging, video to paper assets sky"s just the beginning on the impact this role can have. It"s management track with growth incentives.
What we"re looking for...
You have a strong visual design background yet fully grasp the foundations of effective UX design. You have a unique perspective, are committed to a certain aesthetic and can justify your POV articulately never forgetting the core business case at play. We don"t expect you to have a lifetime"s worth of experience but we do expect you have your lifetime"s worth of style.
- You simplify, naturally.
- You"re full stack. Whether it"s ideation, visuals, systems design, prototyping, or implementing you"re up for it.
- You"re methodical - you map out detailed flows including edge cases quickly & thoughtfully and write concise design specs.
- You"re meticulous. You"re not just detail-oriented, you actually <3 the small stuff.
- You don’t need to be micromanaged. Instead you adore autonomy and create structure wherever you go.
- You’ve been designing digital products for at least a couple years and you’re still learning and loving it. Maybe you"re mentoring some folks already if not, you"re excited to do so soon.
- You know interfaces and design patterns like the back of your hand.
- You"re ready to grow. The idea of leading a growing design team built from scratch is a thrill to you.
- You have good taste. So much so, you break some UX rules knowingly.
- The word redesign is exciting to you (spoiler alert - all of our digital assets are ripe for one.)
- You"re passionate about solving problems for enterprise client-facing teams, realtors & EAs alike - you"ve designed robust dashboards in the past or you"re excited to begin doing so now.
You can start contract (project or part-time basis) or full-time, we"re flexible