Sinoc is all about large-scale blockchain adoption and we’re looking for a designer to join us on the front lines of this groundbreaking field.
You’ll be a key player in our small, remote team, as we transform ideas into secure, creative, and innovative products.
You’ll assist with the development of company design standards, as well as the creation of web/mobile interfaces.
What You’ll Do:
- Help maintain and expand the existing style guides for multiple products
- Create wireframes and mockups
- Create simple graphics and animations for video
- Help guide company decisions surrounding UI and UX design
- Create promotional materials such as ads, business cards, posters, etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- Expertise across the Adobe Creative Suite, including:
- After Effects
- Expertise with products similar to the Adobe Creative Suite, such as Sketch, is also valuable
- Professional experience contributing to the design of a website
Nice to Have:
- Experience with animation and using tools such as Lottie
- Experience with motion graphics
- Experience with video editing
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 401(k) match
- 15 days paid time-off
- Company-provided laptop
- Remote working environment
- Opportunities to attend conferences and workshops
- Freedom to directly influence product development
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include a link to your online portfolio(s) (personal website, Github, Dribbble, etc.). Applications that do not include a portfolio of some kind will not be considered.