Are you a passionate and creative UXUI designer manager located in Barcelona? If so, we can´t wait to meet you!!!
You will be part of our Agile TV Product team to bring recognized products and services to market, building the best TV experience.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead design and user experience of Agile TV Products.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to mock-up to final hand-off to engineering.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and engineers to implement visual design and UI elements.
- Design for multiple platforms and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout.
- Lead design methodologies and techniques to scale digital empathy.
- Promote design guidelines and best practices and standards.
- Evangelize enterprise UX across the entire organization.
- Stay ahead of the curve regarding changes & trends in the Pay TV development.
You have to:
- Have >5 years’ experience leading UX/UI design.
- Be Proficient with applications like SketchApp, Zeplin, Invision and Abstract.
- Have proven experience creating great user-centred design solutions on TV and mobile platforms.
- Have strong understanding of User Experience (UX), Human-computer Interaction (HCI), Usability Engineering, Information Architecture (IA), Interface development, Interaction Design, Human Factors Engineering.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies for TV, Mobile and Web
Why join us?
- Thrilling projects and products are waiting for you. Lots of things to do, a bunch of talented people to work with and a real technological challenge. Ready to foster innovation?.
- Your family and friends will see the outcomes of your job. How terrific is that!!!.
- You will be connected to some of the coolest brands and bigger companies worldwide.
- Because we believe your personal life is as important as your career, you can enjoy flexibility in terms of location, working hours...
- Your colleagues will be from different nationalities, cultures and backgrounds.
- Willing to be feel empowered in an ongoing learning environment? Would you like to attend industry events and summits? If so, this is the place for you.