User Interface Designer (Web/Mobile)
This role requires you to be proficient in Figma (or Sketch), and any design versioning tool.
You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering the best user experience.
- Lead design of new and existing products and features
- Expand your design experience across channels: mobile, web, and email
- Develop and utilize your skills as a mentor and leader
- Help estimate, plan and execute on projects, features, and integrations
- You"ll ship your design or UX changes frequently.
- You love innovating and experimenting with new design ideas.
- Champion the customer by integrating customer insight into key product decisions
What we want from you:
- Experience in using design tools like Figma (or Sketch)
- Experience in designing web and mobile apps
- Understanding of user journey and flow
- Strong sense of User Experience
Here are some of the things we look for:
- A genuine love for Hashnode.
- Prior experience (At least 1+ years)
- Proper communication skills
- Should be able to differentiate between good and bad UX.
What we offer you:
- The impact of working on a platform that has users all over the globe.
- Working with a small and passionate team of people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour workweek.
- Friendly and supportive environment.
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world.