THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION IN CET timezone.
Contact Person - Aleks Kolev (Creative Director)
Please send your resume, hourly rate and portfolio website to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sidereal Creative Studio is seeking a UI/UX Graphic Designer to join our remote team of designers. The ideal candidates will bring a passion for amazing design, a great attitude, strong experience in the field of multimedia design and communication, and a wide-ranging skill set. Your primary responsibility will be to do inspired, amazing work. From Web and Mobile Interfaces to Logos and Advertising Campaigns, and from packaging to environments, you’ll have an opportunity to express your creative vision across a variety of formats while benefiting from the guidance of our creative leadership team.
* Proven experience in graphic arts with a sample portfolio
* Effective at designing solutions in a variety of mediums including print, web, e-newsletters, marketing collateral, identities, trade show booths, publication, user interface
* Project management experience - able to establish project timelines and estimates, tracking of project details to ensure we have all creative assets within budget, scope, and deadlines
* Expertise in the design process - conceptualization and planning, designing and executing
* Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, After Effects, Principle, InVision and Marvel.
* Two years experience in graphic design, communications arts or related field
* Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced work environment
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
* Strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving and negotiating skills
* Experience with advertising and social campaignsContact Person - Aleks Kolev (Creative Director)Please send your resume, hourly rate and portfolio website to email@example.com